Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Kiss Videos!!

The Paul Stanley Workout



Kiss Pepsi Comercial



A World Without Heros



God Gave Rock N Roll To you

..I love this song. The audio is a little off though.. sorry.

"I know life sometimes can get tough! And I know life sometimes can be a drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road And that road's name is... Rock and Roll!"



Paul Stanley guitar solo (Animalize tour 1985)

..is JPX in the auidence?



This is AMAZING!! Watch this.. People in the auidence demand the Elder! ..Gene and Paul don't remember the songs.. HAHAhaha..

8 comments:

Chopper said...

That last video there looks kind of recent

JohnnySweatpants said...

Wow, that's incredible stuff. I can't believe that Elder sequence at the end, that was a jaw dropper! I would love to see a live Odyssey taken seriously. Gene is such an ass.

JohnnySweatpants said...

1) Paul Stanley workout: not fooling anyone.
2) You have to really crank the audio on God Gave to hear Paul say at the end "How many people like the sound of rock & roll music, well I DO, I DO!!!
3) World Without Heroes: Remember the Solid Gold lip sync version where Gene shed a tear at the end? Well I DO, I DO!!
4) KISS Pepsi commercial: Not surprising but... I was surprised.

Chopper said...

..you forgot about the Paul Stanley guitar solo. Well?

JohnnySweatpants said...

Paul Stanley solos are always fun. He noodles away. The crowd roars. He gives that "nah, it was ok" hand signal and then continues.

JPX said...

Oh that's such a tease when the start to play "I"! Why the hell don't they ever play that song? Are they that ashamed of The Elder? "I" is such a great tune.

Chopper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chopper said...

I just deleted my last coment by accident. ..Idiot.

I was just saying how I like it when Paul Stanley jumps up in the air and then hits a power chord on the way down.. I get fired up when I see that.